Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wedding Pictures (Finally)

I got married November 15, 2008 to Richard Lincoln Dziuk..and I'm finally blogging my wedding pics. I have a ton of pictures and yes this makes me look picture happy with this blog but I just chose my favorites :) If you know me, you know I love pictures! So here it goes...
Starting with a bridal pic...
Yellow and Lemons were our theme for our wedding. Yellow is Lincoln's favorite color and I actually saw a celebrity wedding in yellow and I loved it...so yellow it was :)


Mint Brownies with yellow mint layer (Thanks Aunt L)
We had Yellow candy everywhere!Our center pieces were my favorite! I absolutely loved them!
The Boys...Jacob, Dewey, Lincoln, and Kenny
The Girls...Tiff, Me, and Emily (Kati couldn't make it...she was having contractions)






1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love Love your pictures. Wow. Time flys. I hope to see you this weekend