I got married November 15, 2008 to Richard Lincoln Dziuk..and I'm finally blogging my wedding pics. I have a ton of pictures and yes this makes me look picture happy with this blog but I just chose my favorites :) If you know me, you know I love pictures! So here it goes...
Starting with a bridal pic...
Yellow and Lemons were our theme for our wedding. Yellow is Lincoln's favorite color and I actually saw a celebrity wedding in yellow and I loved it...so yellow it was :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
So I got this survey off bobbie's blog cuz I thought it was way fun and I needed something new to blog about :) Oh and just for some exciting news for me that I'm going to share with you...My honey is coming home on Saturday!!! I have been missing him! (but now I have to clean up the house before he gets here ha ha)
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Flipping channels, mainly. The discovery or history channel are two main ones we watch unless a Jazz game is on or some other sport show. And then we watch cash cab and he knows all this random info...says it's because of his informative t.v. shows. (ha ha whatever you got to tell yourself)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch, always ranch.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? I have yet to find out. Luckily for me, so far, he eats whatever I make.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Diet Coke...the fridge is always stocked :)
5. Where did he go to high school? Delta High School...same as me
6. What size shoe does he wear? I have no idea ha ha He buys his own shoes
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Anything...his collecting lasts for about a week, maybe, and then he gets on another kick. Right now it is Hot Wheels cars (says that when we have a boy, he will get them)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and Pepper Jack Cheese
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? He loves the chicken enchilada recipe I got from bobbie, so that would probably be it.
10. What is his favorite cereal? He doesn't like cereal, especially Captain Crunch because it sticks to his teeth.
11. What would he never wear? probably male version of skinny jeans
12. What is his favorite sports team? Utah Jazz
13. Who did he vote for? Obama
14. Who is his best friend? I would want it to be me :) ha ha but I would have to say Jarad from work...he is the one he talks to most
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He always tells me not to whine about missing him when he is gone because it makes it harder for him to be away. Oh and a big one is I can never just sit down and watch a movie. I constantly having to be doing something (cleaning, scrapbooking, puzzles...)
16. What is his heritage? Oh this is a hard one(I never remember mine) I know his dad's side has some indian in it and some Chec, I think :)
17. Did he play sports in high school? Yes... Tennis (I didn't have to edit this one from bobbie's because my spouse did the same thing!)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
As most of you know Lincoln is a firefighter for the Forest Service and once a year he gets the opportunity to go burn in Jasper, Texas. Well that time has come for this year and he left Monday morning. Not sure when he will be home...3 weeks at minimum and could possibly be 9 weeks if he stays for all three trips. They started driving Monday and made it to Amarillo to stay the night. Today he called me two and a half hours outside of Jasper...They have almost made it! As you might guess this is not my favorite fire trip but he always comes home with great stories and tons of awesome pictures. Can't wait for my firefighter to be home :) Here are some of Lincoln's fire pictures...
As you can see from the picture there are ALOT of trees there, so they burn the underbrush to avoid a huge wildfire. This picture and the last one with the river, were not taken in Texas but I thought they were neat so I blogged them :) In the picture below, if you look real close you can see Lincoln in the smoke...way cool huh!
Oh! check out Emily Evans website....we went to another Jazz game together on Monday night!