Monday, October 5, 2009

Paper Storage?

Everytime I attempt to scrapbook or make cards I have to sort through all of my paper to figure out what I would like to use. At the end I have to stack it all up and put it back. I am really looking for a storage unit that looks nice to have in your room but also a unit that I am able to view my paper with just a look. Here are some pictures of different storage units I have found online. If anyone has any info on what they use or any way that I can make my own without spending lots of money, let me know :) A lady online said she used these Target cubes and just bought a few of them and stacked them together....as in the below picture. I really like the classy look of this.
This unit is like the ones you see in the actual craft stores...There is a way of building these yourselves but I couldn't find it online. Does anyone know how?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah - I have 9 cubes bought at Roberts. I made Andrew, Cody and my brother all go in and buy one item so I could use 40% off coupons on each cube ... 4 stores later I was done shopping :) Later, after watching the ads I realized they are put on sale all the time. So you don't have to do that :) I love the cubes because they are so versitile. You can stack them any way you want, you can buy an combination. I bought 4 open cubes with paper dividers. 2 are vertical, 2 are horizontal. the vertical storage dividers have croper hoppers in them. I also have 5 cubes with drawers for adhesive, embelishments, and stamps. You don't have to buy 9 to start, you could start with 4 and add as you need, but I LOVE mine! I would love to see what you come up with.

Bobbie Murphy said...

I LOVE those Target ones. I really want to get something so I am not constantly digging through paper! I have a 12x12 drawer one (from walmart) right now and I like it for some of the things like stickers, adhesive, and other small scrapbooking items!

sldziuk said...

Thanks guys so much for your ideas and thoughts! I will have to blog on what I end up doing...think I will be running to Robert's soon :)

Eve said...

Ash, Kat, Abbey, and I will be happy to run into Roberts for you to use the 40%coupon if you need to :) The white cubes will be the best for you. The wire ones fall apart....