Saturday, September 1, 2012

Condo

Finally, I'm posting pictures of our place. I keep changing things around and even since these pics I have changed a few things. We still have not decorated....nervous about making holes in the walls. Guess that comes with having a brand new condo with brand new walls haha I remember my dad not wanting to put holes in the walls too. We must have that in common :)
Some of these are before pics and others are after unpacking.
Here are the specs:
3 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen, dining area, pantry, laundry room, master walk-in closet.
This is right after we moved all the boxes in. Living room was full!
Nikki loved exporing (after she got over freak-out mode) and still jumps onto the top shelves in the walk-in closet.
 For a couple weeks we did not have living room furniture (gave our previous couches to Tiff & Ryan) so we sat on camp chairs! We also did not have a fridge since we order a brand new one from RCWilley
 The patio has definitely been an awesome feature of our place. The cats love hanging out there! This next pic is of Tupac taking off from our patio across the roof to the neighbors patio. At the time when he loved doing this, there were no neighbors. Now we have neighbors in that condo and he hasn't been over since.
 I love that we are in the middle level because I don't have to worry about them taking off. They just chill out there for hours watching people and other animals pass by.
There is a cat from the neighborhood that likes to come over ONTO our patio! When this happens Tupac tries to pick a fight so I have to bring them inside and they can hiss at each other through the screen door. lol
I'm thinking about making a little "box of grass" for the cats to enjoy. Also, I really want a hammock for my patio. One that can be put away when I'm off the patio. I'm thinking I will just need to install some hooks...this is on my wish list so hopefully we can figure it out!
 Here is the laundry room with my awesome washer & dryer. Take note that I have not had a washer and dryer for 4 years!! I feel so spoiled now and LOVE doing laundry. Nothing like a warm fluffy blanky fresh out of the dryer :)
 Here is the guest bathroom. We haven't even bought a shower rod or curtain lol It is so nice to have a bathroom that is always clean for guests! I don't get embarrassed when people use the bathroom now cuz it's always clean
 Here is the master bathroom...notice the counters are kitchen counter high. So nice! (The guest bath is normal heighth for a bathroom)


 Here is the master bedroom.

 This is a pic from the living room. Master bedroom at the end.
 Dining room
 Living Room. Lincoln got his recliner! The couch is from the in-laws until we decide on one we want. Lincoln says to do red in the living room, hence the curtains. I'm trying to decide if I want to go that direction.... The tall thingy in the corner is a cover for the patio. Like a screen cover you can pull up and down. Still haven't installed it yet. Honestly not sure how to :) So it will sit in the corner
 Kitchen. I love my kitchen including dishwasher!
 Guest bedroom. There is a bed in there now. Tupac's favorite place to nap!
 Over the sink there is a peek through into the living room. I really like this when I'm cooking dinner.
That's our place. Hope you enjoyed the pics! Once I start decorating I'm sure I will post more pics. I have a crafty idea planned out for the 3rd bedroom (just noticed I don't have any pics of it). It is where I keep all my crafts/office stuff/home decor.
ttfn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the move! I’m sure, by this time, all the redecorations and renovations are done. It is perfectly normal to feel a little anxious with the new condo, especially if you just settled in. After all, you do have to find out the limitations you have to adhere with when it comes to renovations before you do anything. It would be best to talk to the management of the building and ask for the rules and guidelines, so you will be properly guided on the dos and don’ts of the building. Good luck with redos and the revamps!

-Julio Oyola