Saturday, February 27, 2010

tis the season...

This time of year in Utah is certainly the weirdest. A little rain here, maybe a little snow here, oh and lets add in some sunlight here. :) This is the time of year when you turn your AC on during the day and heater blasting when the sun goes down. Many people love the beginning of Spring but for me it's just a confusing time.
You walk through department stores and see cute skirts, tanktops, and swim suits! Oh but then you walk outside in your boots, coat, and umberella. This time of year really pulls at my style ideas. I spend extra amounts of time standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today! I purchased these super cute skirts at American Eagle but just can't seem to stay warm long enough to wear them around outside yet! And the tights style is still hard for me to get right Ha Ha.
I had these random thoughts on my way to Orem today to take a test....in my sweater, jeans, and slippers (I find it valuable to be comfortable while taking a test...this means no style intended). And I can't wait to spend next weekend in St. George where I'm hoping it's warm enough to wear my new skirts!
Bring on the Summer :)

No comments: