Monday, May 24, 2010

Bobbie's Diaper Party

So it has been awhile since this party actually happened, but I thought that pictures should be posted anyways :) My mom and I planned a diaper party for Bobbie and her twins! It was a blast! We had an amazing show up...plenty of friends and family came to support Bobbie.

Here are a few pics from the party....

Kaylin just had to help mom open the gifts. Before the party started and I was setting up, Kaylin kept saying that we were having a birthday party and insisted on wearing her party hat. (although she didn't wear it for long cuz mommy had put her hair in cute piggy-tails)

It's not a party unless you have people!
...and dirty diapers :) My mom came up with this game where you melt different candy bars in diapers and then guess what candy bar it was. It was a lot of fun and made a few people gag. We did the game right after I had got them out of the microwave so the diapers were gooey and warm...just like a dirty baby diaper :)
It's also not a party unless you have all the cute little ones...



...you also need the decorations. I love how it all turned out!



CONGRATULATIONS BOBBIE!

1 comment:

Bobbie Murphy said...

It was a GREAT party and I ended up with 2012 diapers from that day and have since had 100 more brought to the house by people who missed the party! Thanks again for throwing me and the twins the shower!