Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Color Me Mine

A group of us girls went to Color Me Mine in Provo today. It is a pottery place where you pick out your own pottery, paint it, and then they cook and finish it for you. We had so much fun! It really brought out all of our creative sides. This was definitely a good idea for a girl's day out!
This is Jerrica and Courtney starting out with their pottery.
This is Kaybri...she did a mug which turned out really cute! She wrote on it "a cup of Kaybri" I just love her personality and it showed in her piece.
This is Courtney's coffee mug...she did this really amazing tree! I loved it and think she has a really artistic side.
Kaybri and I
This is Hannah working on her Viking...she was inspired by the movie How to Train Your Dragon, so she did this amazing viking dude! Love it!
Kaybri and her amazing mug! I love the colors she used and the inside was super awesome!
Courtney and Hannah
Jerrica working on her plate. She was inspired by her love for her husband! They are just so happy together and you can tell because she is always thinking about him! Super cute idea! She had to make sure her lines where perfect. ha ha. silly girl :)
Me being a goober :) Do you like my dip bowls!?
These are my dip bowls almost finished. They have to be cooked and then we can pick them up on Monday!
Kaybri putting the finishing touches on her mug.
Oh Jer! Got to love her faces! This is her plate almost finished...got to be cooked. Tribute to Jeffers :)
Courtney and her amazing artist skills...look at that tree :)
Hannah and her viking. This guy is just so adorable. I don't think that was what she was going for but I just can't get enough of how well done he is! Great job Hannah! You got mad skills :)
The End. What a fun day! I'm really glad for the girls planning this day. I had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Next time I come! :) Looks like fun!!!

she&him said...

this was so fun! we need to go for more girl's days!