Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a Mess

I had a complete come apart today...complete mess! Wow my schedule is packed...school, work, life, etc... I just couldn't take all the stress today and so I just cried to my honey! (literally for like an hour) UGH!
So I decided to update (em told me to on her blog) This is my life in a list for the next week:
  • Accounting Homework
  • other Accounting class homework
  • a marketing paper
  • an Accounting Exam
  • a Power Point on the geography and culture of Switzerland
  • a geography Exam
  • reading of all the chapters for the exams
  • a wedding reception
  • an Assembly
  • the circus on Sept 24th! (this is a de-stressor)
  • work
  • cleaning
  • eating
  • sleeping
  • etc....

I decided that time is very valuable! and life is very stressful! When in highschool and living at home, I was able to do everything! and I mean everything! I now live in a stress bubble that I can't seem to tear out of....I set the bar high for myself in my highschool days, so it tears me apart to not be able to have everything perfect now! For those of you who are close to me, you know how I am about having everything done perfect and on time...grrr If only I was a more free-spirited person...

If anyone has ideas on how to de-stress, let me know :) :( or people who want to do some homework :)

{deep breath}

and

{another deep breath}

2 comments:

Eve said...

Sarah, Sarah, Hang in there.... you really have it easy now, just be happy and carry on. It is ok to let some things go, decide which is your highest priority (you and Lincoln), then the rest of your stresses will come into focus. Yes, I know, you must have everything perfect, but yes, it is ok to make a blunder here and there and have something to laugh about later!

I love ya, Sarah, see ya this weekend.

Bobbie Murphy said...

Hang in there! At least you don't have children in the mix of all the school and work! Good Luck and when this semester is over just think, you'll never have another semester like this one (unless of course you enroll in a TON of classes again, LOL!) If you ever need someone to vent to I am ALWAYS here for you!