Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wow, school started..

already! Yesterday was my first day. I have been stressed about this semester; I have five classes, which means five books, which added up to $776.00!....Yeah that is what I thought!
After a little plastic money I have been able to try and put that behind me. My classes are:
Survey of World Geography
Operations Management
Cost Accounting
Intermediate Accounting
Principles of Marketing
It should be an exciting semester. After yesterday I realized that a lot of my assignments and homework will be group/team projects. I will update later on how I feel about that. Right now, I'm a little if-fy...
I'm keeping a positive attitude and looking forward to getting another semester finished.

2 comments:

Eve said...

Group projects are difficult! Hard to get everyone's schedule in at the same time. Each one of you are going in different directions and then the professors decided it would be fun to have group projects! I know how that goes!
I hope you will get dedicated people who want a great grade and have fun learning together.

GOOD LUCK!!:)

she&him said...

i hate working in groups haha