Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lagoon

Kati, Jordan, and Ethan came to visit us for a couple of days and we decided to take a Lagoon trip! It was a lot of fun...we rode Wicked, the Spider, the train, the swings, the Samurai and others. I really liked the Samurai!
Lincoln really wanted us to get our pictures done at Pioneer Village. His parents have a picture of them around our age when they went so we thought it would be a fun keepsake to get ours done. These are the two pics we got. They turned out really cute and it was a lot of fun to dress-up! Love my sexy cowboy :)
The flash in the middle is because I took a picture of the picture :)
We didn't take a whole lot of pictures and I was really sad to notice that this is the only pic with Kati in it (sorry girl)...and it's only half her head!
Lincoln took this pic of Jordan and I before we got onto Wicked. I was super nervous to get on this ride but after doing it, I would definitely ride it again!
Oh you all should have seen Lincoln with Ethan! They were two pees in a pod...super cute to watch Lincoln play with the little guy. Lincoln would put Ethan on his shoulders as we walked around the park and they kept giving each other high-fives :)

No comments: