Saturday, January 22, 2011

I can't go shopping for just one item...

I called Lincoln and told him that I need some dress pants since it's cold outside and I didn't want to put a skirt on to wear for my presentation at school. So he lets me take his card and says not to get pants that cost a ton! ha ha I had asked a friend from school where she got hers and she said to check out Jcpenney's, affordable and still really nice. These are what I found...I sent this pic from my phone to Lincoln so he could give me an opinion :) Oh and that also was a shirt that I just had to try on! .....as most of you know from the combo of the mall + shopping + me = got to buy the shirt too :) So I got the pants, the shirt, .....oh and another cute shirt...
and these! ha ha you can't buy black dress pants and only own a pair of brown close toe heels. I just needed these to finish the outfit! Plus they are hot!
I call Lincoln as I'm leaving the store and told him I found a great pair of dress pants and the shirt in the picture I ended up getting too......I got home a little later and tried on my outfit to show him. That's when he found out about the other items that I happened to bring home :) He thought I looked good and I told him that being an accountant, these clothes are an investment, future work clothes ;)This is a card I made for my mom. I got the idea from the stampin up magazine and made my own tweaks to it to match what stuff I had at home. I found that my ribbon skills are not very good and stick glue just doesn't work that great! I'm thinking I need some more lessons from the stampin up gals :) This doesn't mean I need phone calls to try and make me sign up for club...but reminder texts or whatever of when you guys meet would be cool. Maybe I can fit a card making session into my schedule.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You make me laugh. I wish Ryan was as easy when it comes to asking for forgiveness. I wont bug you about club........but if you want to order. I am placing on Monday, its Sale-A-Bration. Just let me know. Love ya. Oh you look totally cute and I saw nothing wrong with your ribbon skills