Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yay School

School started on Wednesday. I'm taking five classes this semester and I'm pretty excited to say that this will be my last year in school for my bachelors degree in accounting! (I have my masters to get and then my CPA certification)
I'm taking:
Accounting Information Systems (AIS)
Intermediate Accounting II
Auditing
Career Prep
and
Executive Lecture Series

It should be a challenging but very informational semester. I feel like I'm getting smarter and learning a lot of valuable information for my career, but then I sit back and think about it and there is SO much to know! Props to those that are already accountants!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Man that sounds rough!!! Let's hope we can make time this semester to hang out! :)

she&him said...

I'm so excited for you! I started school too (generals) and I love it. Maybe we'll see each other!