Monday, March 7, 2011

Went to the Jazz game on Saturday. Emilee made us these t-shirts to wear to the games. The back says SLOAN and the number 23. I really like them :) I was pretty excited that the Jazz won (in overtime) since they have been on a losing streak! It was really fun and looking forward to going again on the 24th!

I saw this wire thing at Ikea and thought it would be really fun to hang my cards from so I can show them off. It was in the little kid section with kid's artwork hanging from it. My craft room is half storage room so I have this one wall to put cute stuff up on. I haven't even hung pictures or anything on it ha ha and since we rent I decide I would stick some holes in the wall just to see how it looks :)
It turned out pretty cool and I really like how it shows off my cards instead of just having them in a pile.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I heart it.

Emily said...

Oh my heck! Look how long your hair is! Let me just say its been too long since we've seen each other.

sldziuk said...

you inspired me Em! i loved your long hair and thought i would give it a try :)