Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hanging out with the Murphy's

I spent a lot of fun times with Bobbie, Ryan, and the kids so I thought I would share some fun photos. Ryan talked Bobbie into doing a 5k with the kids...she asked for my help. I loved it! Kaylin walked the whole thing! Even after falling down once. Tough Girl. And the twins were good the whole time. They had the best seat :)
The whole family came over to our condo to go swimming. We had a blast and I can't wait for them to come again.

Kaylin had a dance recital a while ago. Both sets of grandparents were there! I thought that was really awesome of them to show their support. I had been to one of Kaylin's practices and this was really fun to see it all come together. She did awesome! 

 I'm working on getting some "new home" pictures on this blog but I still haven't found my cord for my phone. It's a pain to email pictures from a phone. So I have been doing the small updates first.
If you mix Almond Breeze vanilla, Dole pineapple chunks, Dole pineapple juice, and some ice you get a very yummy drink! I think you are suppose to get the almond breeze coconut flavor but it still works with vanilla flavor. YUM YUM
 and...I'm going to try and piece together a quilt top. I have done it before with squares and rectangles but I'm really feeling a triangle pattern this time. Wish me luck :)

No comments: