Thursday, June 7, 2012

Reading Frenzie

I have read several books since our move. I finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy which I really enjoyed! Super easy read but it really holds your attention. The first book was by far my favorite. The second book I felt like was the ending of the first and the beginning of the last one. So I guess it is a good "bridge" book. The last 100 pages of the third book were really good. I also saw the movie and it was superb :) They did a really good job with it! I really hope they don't get Robert Pattinson to do the 2nd one though. He had his moments with Twilight and I don't want to see him in this one. I did enjoy him in Water for Elephants. (That's a good movie too). Anyways...If you haven't read this trilogy, you should! 


The next series I'm working on reading is Ender's Game. There are 14 books! I have read the first one Ender's Game, then Speaker for the Dead, and I'm currently on Xenocide. I read Ender's Game when I was younger and love it! Still love it! It is a book found in the science fiction section but I'm a huge fan. I'm going to read the books in order of when they were published although the chronological order is very different. I like to read it the way the author stubbbled upon it....so to speak. I definitely recommend this series also. An easy read and very enjoyable no matter what kind of books you are into.


Oh and...they are making Ender's Game a movie! It comes out November 1, 2013. Although the date keeps being moved back. But they are in the process of production. Asa Butterfield is going to be playing Ender! If you don't know who I'm talking about...google it :) Or if you have seen Hugo, he is the main character. Such a cute and talented kid! I can't wait to see him bring Ender to life. It should be pretty good.


As you may have seen on the side of my blog I'm keeping track of books I have read and the one I am currently reading. I never finished Crooked Letter Crooked Letter because I just had to read Hunger Games before I watched the movie. And as you can see I got side tracked. I also got a graduation present from Lincoln's uncle Ed...a nook book! That is in the line to be read. It looks/sounds like a good one! Thanks Ed!

No comments: