Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School, School, and more school

I started school last Thursday and after going to my class I found out that alot of my assignments, quizzes, and other stuff, are all going to have to be submitted online! Aaah...here comes technology.
I didn't get internet at my house because I didn't see any value to paying another bill when I can just use the internet at school (or bobbie's or evy's). My thoughts began to change after I attended school. With going to school full-time and working around 30 hours a week, I finally gave into the Internet bug. ha ha
My neighbors in apartment 2 have wireless internet and Brit actually happens to be in my Macroeconomics class so I asked him if I could have their password and pay half the bill :) That way we both get internet but won't be paying the whole bill! Sounded like a good trade off. Now the stress of getting homework submitted on time is not part of my busy schedule. Yay! and don't worry bobbie and evy...I will still come visit! I don't have a washer and dryer yet or a place to set up quilts. :)

2 comments:

Eve said...

You better come around! I already miss you alot when you don't come hang out with us. Ashlee says its time for you to come here and watch Bachelor with us while doing laundry. You are right, lots of school and homework, having the internet really takes the stress of getting the assignments done on time. Now how do I go about getting the kids to stop bugging me about internet play? Not giving in, nope, not giving into laptops. :0

Bobbie Murphy said...

That is GREAT news... not that you will not be coming that often but because you can have the internet at your house now!!!