Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today 9-9-09 Lincoln and I went to see the movie "9" at 9 o' clock. It was in theatre number ten...wish it would have been 9 ha ha. It was a really neat movie at a really neat time in history.

Also today I did my laundry at Bobbie's and played with Kaylin. I have taught her to put on lipgloss which is really nice because she doesn't eat it now. This picture is really cute. I took it today...she put her purse over her shoulder and put my shoes on. She is such a girly girl: shoes, lipgloss, purses, cute clothes, shopping! Kaylin already loves them all!

On Monday Lincoln and I went to a Blink 182 concert! It was a lot of fun. Here are a few videos Lincoln took on his cell phone. It was really loud and there were alot of people there. I only knew the lyrics to a few songs but Lincoln was able to sing along to every song. It was really fun to do this together. A couple of weeks ago we went to Wendover on a spur of the moment. We played craps and blackjack. I have never played before so it was a really fun adventure. We both had a good time. I love hanging out with Lincoln and doing random stuff! Can't wait to see what we decide to do next :)

No comments: