Monday, November 9, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

School
Work
School
...(long drive)
Disneyland!
Yes, three more days till Disneyland. I posted a few pictures from our past trips...Looking through them gets me so excited :) Vacaction is so nice but vacaction in the happiest place on earth, priceless. Our crew consists of Becky, Dick, Dewey, Tag, Dacin, Kyler, Lincoln, and me! Hope to take a lot of fun pictures and I will make sure I post them when we get back.
Have fun in cold UT...We are on our way to warm California!









2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so jealous, I want to go to Disneyland so bad. I used to honestly go once a week when I was a kid(we lived 30 minutes away and it was like $100 a person for a year pass) Eat a churro for me.

Esther Lynn said...

You have lots of fun!!!