Friday, August 26, 2011

I went school shopping yesterday and had a blast! This last semester I want to dress more business-like. So I have been on the search for chic, elegant, and casual work wear.


I found this LBD on Pinterest.com and loved how she accessorized it.

This is my LBD I found at Gap. The material is just so nice...wish you could all feel the quality. I can wear this dress year-round depending on how I accessorize. Sorry for blurry pics. I take pics in the dressing room and then flip through them to decide what to get :)


I also found two really nice pairs of trousers. I can't even tell you how many trousers I have tried on in the past week, but I finally found some that fit nice at Gap. Gap makes three different lengths (long, regular, ankle) that I am a fan of. Since I'm petite the ankle hit me at the perfect length which means no searching for a good tailor.

Someday I will have a chic power-suit like Lauren Conrad :)

I'm glad I found pieces for my new business style and love not wearing jeans all the time! One thing I did forget to get is shoes...although I do have a few pairs of amazing pumps that will work. I'm sure I will want a few flats though for walking around campus.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Look at you all business like! Super fun! We'll have to go shopping sometime when I'm up north! :)