Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So I'm behind with my blogging but finally found an evening to blog. This will be a compile of pictures from a few weeks ago :)

Lincoln has been busy with fighting fires this year so when we have a few minutes together we like to relax and enjoy that little time. A couple days before he left for Texas again we went to the Fillmore canyon. I read my book and Lincoln took a nap on the picnic table. He snapped this photo of me...


I took one of him...
While I was reading, this little guy was stealing cheetos from the fire pit. Ha ha I totally caught him in this picture. He was super cute and fat :)
Then after a boring pic of just sitting there I decided to start jumping off the bench. It was actually really fun and made for some fun pictures.







Becky, Dewey, Kyler, Lincoln, Me, Emilee and Dave all went to Lagoon. We got free lunch thanks to Dick's work. And thanks to his work, we got in free! Yay! It was a blast and I'm really glad we were able to go. This is the only picture I got...all the others are on Dave's camera.



After Lagoon we went to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game. This is the second time I have been and it is really a blast. I like that good seats are not expensive so we are able to sit really close. I hope I learn the players names soon so that it can be even more entertaining :)



Kyler, Dewey, Lincoln, and Me!

Becky and Dick!

The boys in their gear This last weekend I went to Cousin's sleepover and Oak City Days. It was really fun too and exciting to see all the cousins! I will post pics of that later. (most of them are on my mom's camera)

School starts next week! aaah....am I ready for my last semester?! Guess I will have to be!

No comments: