Thursday, August 4, 2011

kitties, swimming, flowers, and some good news!

Our Kitties got spayed and neutered a week ago. They did really good. Nikki just had a little lump where her surgery was done but they both were back to jumping and running around the next day. As soon as the pain meds kicked in though, they slept REALLY well :)


Nikki above....Tupac below
Bobbie and Ryan invited me to come swimming with the twins and Kaylin. I was all for it! I don't make it swimming as often as I would love to, so I said yes right away. (Even bought a new suit for the occasion) We went to a fun pool in Provo that had a deeper pool and a kiddie play pool. Evan and Ash loved the water! Kaylin loved going down the big slides with Ryan!


I tried helping the kids with floating and blowing bubbles. Evan blowed bubbles really well...Ash drank the water...and Kaylin was worried that her face would go underwater, but she did blow bubbles a couple of times :) Evan loved floating on his tummy...Ash would rather be in the floaty...and Kaylin did really well for how nervous she got. I know with some time Kaylin will be floating on her own!


All done swimming!


I went to the Dentist today and when I got home Lincoln had got me some roses! They are from Ecuador and so so so pretty! I will take another pic when they fully bloom.


and for some awesome news...I made it into Beta Alpha Psi! Last semester I didn't qualify but applied again for the fall semester and got the email today that I made it! I have a lot of friends from school that are already in it and also some more that made it in this fall semester with me. I'm really happy for this opportunity and can't wait for the meetings, tutoring, and all the other awesome stuff to jump start my career as an accountant!



No comments: