Monday, January 16, 2012

Poor Kitty

I took Nikki to the vet today because her eye was all swollen last night. The vet said she has a bacterial infection and gave me some eye drops. She walks around with one eye open :) Poor kitty. Hope the drops clear it up.
This weekend we decided to go to Wendover for a night. We ended up winning $650! It was worth the trip over :) Then we came back to slc the next day, went to Sherlock Holmes, walked around South Towne mall, ate at Little America, and then went to the Jazz game! It was a fun weekend!
This week I have an interview! Yay! and tomorrow I will get a call from another place to set up interviews. I'm really glad I'm finally getting interviews! I'm hoping that I get one of the jobs but it's hard to say. The one email I got was sent to at least 13 other people! Hopefully my degree gives me some sort of edge. Cross your fingers for me :)

ttfn

No comments: