Friday, January 6, 2012

RSL and JAZZ

I don't think I have blogged since I finished school...I am DONE!!! Finals went pretty good. I studied like crazy and turned out with pretty good grades. UVU only does one graduation "walk" a year which will be held in April. I believe that is when I will receive my actual diploma and Kati got me a really cute frame to put it in! Im looking forward to hanging that on my wall :)

I tried the 'rub-on' nail polish thing the other day....here is the pic. They turned out pretty cool and it was super easy! No waiting for them to dry! They have chipped a little since I have put them on but no smudges haha I guess there is no way to get a perfect mani, that lasts.
A few weekends ago we went to the RSL Winterfest. The general manager and some of the players spoke, there were prizes given out, and locker room tours. I have posted a few of the pictures below. Enjoy :)

Our season tickets are the five seats by the "L" in Lake. You can kind of see the papers that are over our seats in this pic.







The RSL locker room is a lot bigger than the Jazz locker room and RSL also has their own weight room attached.





Then after RSL we went to SLC to see the Jazz scrimage game. We got there close to four so that we could stand out back and get autographs from the players. It was so freezing cold! So I ran over to the gateway and got starbucks :) After getting some pretty sweet autographs (Memo even stopped...even though he got traded right after this night haha) we headed to the front to stand in line. They wouldn't let anyone in until 6p.m. so we had stood outside in the freezing cold for TWO HOURS! My body was sore from shivering! The game was really fun and it was neat to meet the new guys.

Since that weekend we have been to a few Jazz home games and have enjoyed watching them win. The thursday before new years Lincoln and I went to Bobbie and Ryan's to play games. It was really fun! and Kaylin even talked to Lincoln haha She is usually scared of him. Ashlyn just glares at him and Evan plays peek-a-boo.

Lincoln got a cold on monday (and still has it) and I got it on tuesday night (and still have it)! I don't ever remember having a cold this bad! I had a super bad fever and painful body aches! We went through a whole bottle of robitusim! I'm hoping we are better soon cuz this is no fun :(

Hope everyone else is doing good and staying healthy :)

1 comment:

Eve said...

Didn't know you and Lincoln are soccer fans!! We love it! Just can't take the whole family to RSL though! So Abbey entertains us by playing with her team. You should call us sometime and come cheer her on. She is doing indoor soccer right now, then spring soccer is around the corner!
Love, Eve